Friday, August 4, 2017

Open Call!! ~Authors/Bloggers~

in-the-spotlight-14541f4f24_orig


Good Morning All!!

With the site going into Maintenance Mode soon while I revamp, I am sending out an open call to all my fellow authors and bloggers who would like to be interviewed and spotlighted here on my site.
 
If you prefer not to be interviewed, you could share your thoughts on nearly anything you like, spotlight your book/books, blog or even tell us all about your cats and how prepared you are for the zombie apocalypse!

If you are interested please feel free to email me at zoe.ambler5@gmail.com, or use the contact form here on the site. Just put in the subject line : Spotlight.

I’ll get in touch with you and see what we can come up with to give you a little promoting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment