Tuesday, November 22, 2016

November 2016 Day 22


nano-and-nablo-banner

No NaNo count yet…my creative juices just DO NOT want to flow today. Plus, being in pain is kind of distracting. So, I’ll work on my NaNoWriMo later.


On to todays BlogHer prompt:

Nov. 22: What TV show are you obsessed with? Share 10 reasons it’s better than the other shows.


Just one? JUST ONE? Nope, not fair. I hate being asked to list just ONE favorite of anything, because I just don’t think that way. So, you’ll get a list of my favorites, and not quite 10 reasons why.


Here we go:


  1. The Walking Dead :
  • HELLO… end of the world as we know it drama. Dead things to poke with a stick! Danger, drama, in-fighting!
  •  Daryl Dixon anyone? Negan? Come on…hawtness.
  • Watching zombies age. Seriously, if you have watched since season one; they have become        skinnier and more brittle.
  • Carl. Watching him grow from little snot nosed brat to big snot nosed brat who can kick your     ass. Nice one.
  •    Plain old people are more of a threat than the dead things.
  •   Mysterious lawn mowing. Serious, who is going around cutting everyones lawn?
  •  Gasoline. People…gasoline has a shelf life. At this point, with how they have aged Judith, that shelf life has expired.
  • Rick Grime and Michonne anyone?
  • Michonne and her sword anyone?
  •  Michonnes sword anyone?


  1. Vikings :
  • They’re Vikings!
  • Hot Vikings
  • Tyranny
  • Plundering
  • Lovely duels of wit – from Vikings
  • Pillaging
  • Shield Maidens! Kick ass!



  1. Supernatural :
  • Do I even need to list all the awesomeness that is this show?


  1. Daredevil :
  • Again, too many reasons. Most importantly though: The Punisher.



That about wraps up what I watch on a regular basis. I like American Horror Story, but will admit to being in and out with it. I don’t watch weekly, I just sort of binge when I feel like it. I don’t know how I feel about this season yet. Didn’t care for last or Circus. Coven was okay. The first season was undoubtedly the best.


So there you have it.


Be Sweet, my lovelies…

No comments:

Post a Comment