Monday, November 21, 2016

November 2016 Day 21

nano-and-nablo-banner

Howdy!

No NaNo word count yet today, I am just getting home from yet another doctors visit. This time I got some groovy awesome painkillers. Those two bilateral shots on either side of my spine did not help very much, though I now am sporting two lovely large bruises from them.

I’m having a hard time getting around. It hurts – shooting straight up my spine – when I lift my left leg. I am left-side dominant. -.- It hurts to try to change positions in bed. It hurts to step up and down into my office, since it sits lower than the rest of the house and had a big step down.

I have to rely on others to help me with day-to-day tasks and it bothers me to no end. I admit, it bothers me more that things aren’t done how I do them. I mean, I am grateful for the help though. Sounds kind of weird, doesn’t it?


Anywho…let’s move on to the BlogHer prompt for today:
Nov. 21: What is the one thing you wish people better understood about something in your life?

My eccentricities. I am a very eclectic and eccentric person, especially for being an introvert. I like my neon green shoes laces in my purple shoes with my purple socks. I like my hair being blue and green streaked at the moment. (It was teal last month)

I like that I will only go certain places at certain times. I keep schedules, I keep date books, and I keep PC journal and a hand written journal. I horde post-its, coloring books and a variety of art supplies that I will probably never use.

To try to narrow it down is hard. I am very multifaceted.

Ever see that meme about a woman having 1000 tabs open in their brain all at once? That is me. My mind never stops. I have to take medications to sleep; otherwise, I’d never sleep. My body would be in way worse shape, too.

So, if anything, I would want people to understand that even though I am socially introverted out there in the world, I am a thoughtful, creative, eccentric old southern girl that isn’t as mean as she looks and if you speak to me, you’ll gain a friend. Do not judge on appearances. I DO have that ‘resting b!tch face’ syndrome….Lol.

So now, I’m going to see if one of my 1000 open tabs in my brain can pull out my Book Two word document and get to work on another new chapter.

Be sweet, my lovelies…

No comments:

Post a Comment