Friday, October 21, 2016

Contests Gallore

upliterate-com




So, recently I have been entering all kinds of Halloween/Horror genre story contests.

One in particular I worked for DAYS and NIGHTS on. I am kind of iffy about it. I liked it the first dozen times I read it.

Well, the reckoning time has come. I submitted it.

If you would, please follow the link and give it a read, and a vote?

Who’s the Monster? by Zoe Ambler http://upliterate.com/permalink/story/466/

I’d really appreciate the support. There are some AWESOME stories already submitted by others, so I am not holding my breath too much. One can hope, though, cant she?

Thank you my lovelies.

And for those who dont want to go and check it out, I’ll post the story here on the blog around Halloween!

~squishes my darlings~

No comments:

Post a Comment