Sunday, August 7, 2016

Night of Writing Dangerously

1465948524

So, another November is coming soon, and that means…NaNoWriMo!!! National Novel Writing Month! YAY!

This will make my second year as a Municipal Liaison. I had a blast last year, and the Dothan Library System has been phenominal in providing places between two of their branches for parties and Write Ins. Its going to be another awesome year!!

And, as I tried last year (failed) I am striving to mee the fundraiser requirements fort a chance to attend the Night of Writing Dangerously in San Fracisco this year.

I have decided to place the fundraiser page under my REAL name, rather than my pen name. Zoe Ambler is…well…actually just a humble girl from Alabama called Beth.
A friend actually calls me Zoe-Beth, and it has a GREAT ring to it in my opinion. I have seriously given thought to actually changing my name. Though, I would face the wrath of my mother. Given that she lives in Guatemala, I just might be able to avoid that.

Anywho, would you like to support my efforts in taking me, plus a good writer friend of mine as a plus one, to the event?

Follow the link: https://www.classy.org/fundraise?fcid=723914
Also, go right on ahead and add me as a friend on Facebook if you’d like. I mean, I post just about anything I talk about here. CATS. ALL CATS. PICTURES, VIDEOS! …oh, and Zombie Apocalypse stuff. You all can never escape me on that.

So, please help me out in my endeavor. I would love to be a part of such a fantastic night of writing!

Love you all!

~hugs and squishes~

No comments:

Post a Comment