Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Blech. July

11110878_842791349137786_7497789609872577885_n 



So, the month of July has not been kind to me at all.

I’m feeling bummed and depressed, but I’ve had a recent change in anti-depressants, so thats expected. Still getting used to them.

But, nothing seems to being going as planned. I’m irritable and moody and by no way a joy to be around in any way, shape or form.

Maybe because I am turning another year older? I dont think thats it. The though doesnt really bother me.

I know I am cranky with the people in this house. Not really my kid. She’s been good, and since getting her own employment back, her mood had raised significantly.

The cats are all doing well. One thing that will bum me out next month, is that it will mark a year since Fat Cats passing. I know I will be a wreck.

But why am I so pissy now other than having to deal with one other human who does need to be punched in the throat but I dont wanna go to jail. Why should I let this prick irritate me so much? Blech.

We’ve had daily storms here, which I DO find soothing, but they make it dreadful out when the sun comes back out. It turns this place into a steambath. But, for the most part, I keep my butt indoors.

I have been writing, but its really been sub-par, and my word counts arent reaching my daily goals. I am falling short. That makes me sad. I am trying to find motivation and a kick to the pants. With Camp NaNo, I just feeling like I’m falling behind. Total suckage.

I am seeing no bright sides lately. Thats bad.

Maybe I need more cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment