Friday, January 1, 2016

What I’ll be doing…2016

ME




I’ve made my decision on what I’ll be doing with most of 2016. Dont worry, I’ll still be blogging my weirdness, short stories and cat stuff…but after taking a few online courses in 2015, I’ve decided that 2016 will be the year I get myself even more educated.


I’ve enrolled in several courses and different fields of study that interest me. I’m looking forward to this endeavor. Oh, I’m sure by the second week I’ll be sitting in front of my computer or laptop crying and snotting, asking myself ‘why, oh why, did you do this?’.  :D


However, these courses I’ve chosen are going to be very beneficial to my writing and opening new doors in my creative style and knowledge on the things I want to put in my book.


Also, as recommended by several people for my depression and anxiety, I’ve gotten myself a butt-load of those stress relieving coloring books. Mostly cats and carousel horses. And I already have an impressive collection of tools to color them with. Water colors, brush markers, colored pencils, markers…I mean, literally bags of materials…the artist bags with the little elastic things to keep each pencil, marker, pen, etc., seperate from another, and then the whole thing either zips up or rolls up.

Some books are designed for specific coloring materials. I think it will help me through some of my stresses. At least, I hope so.


So, my darlings, I’ll be back tomorrow evening to tell you all about my lovely day of probably getting sucked into the Netflix Vortex of Doom. I got hooked watching the Hannibal series again. ~sighs~


~loves and squishes~

No comments:

Post a Comment