Monday, November 30, 2015

Another NaNo Down

NaNo-2015-Winner-Banner

Another year of NaNoWriMo is down. I went well above my 50,000 goal for an nice 64,100 words.

Now, the hard part starts. The rewriting and editing. Blah.

I have to admit, I do not have the same enthusiasm for Book Two, tentatively titled The Path of Redemption, as I did for the first book.

I need cheerleaders, people. Patricia doesnt count. >_> She is biased. <3 you, girl!

I have a new laptop thanks to my mother, since old one is really old and stupid. I couldnt even get chrome to open half the time. Dont get me wrong, it was a great laptop, back when it was new, years and years ago. I wont get rid of it. It will make a handy spare, and well, right now, until my daughter gets a new processor for her PC, she is using my old laptop for her school work and watching Netflix and stuff. She just plugs the HDMI into her TV and uses her wireless mouse and keyboard. So, old laptop isnt going to waste.

These two cats are an unending source of comedy. Right at this moment, I am in the middle of a Matrix/Inception style of fight between them.

I had plan to travel, but they got cancelled, and I’m not going to New Orleans this Christmas, so I set up a cheesy little Christmas tree so the daughter is entertained. She is going to hate me when she gets her ‘gag gift’. Well, the gift inside is real, its just GETTING TO the gift that is the gag. Yes, I’m evil and demented and have all year to think of weird ways to make other peoples little moments in time pure hell.

Well, I’ve got a plate of hot wings and pub chips calling my name.

~love and squishes my darlings~

No comments:

Post a Comment