Saturday, September 5, 2015

What a day…movies abound none the less!

Wow, what a day I’ve had. Mentally exhausting. Well, most of that in the last hour. Yes, I sat here for the last hour pouring over pictures of Fat Cat and completely bawling my eyes out and snotting everywhere. To say I’m a hot mess is an understandment. ~shivers at the thought of looking in a mirror~

Little Man Jeffrey had his first vet appointment today. He got his vaccinations and tests, and was a dapper little fellow for Dr Carter.

I broke my daughters computer. Well, nothing that isnt fixable, I’ve been working on it all day. She’s sleeping now, so it will have to wait until tomorrow to be finished up and she can get on with her online life.

I did manage to fix my own computer, however. I have two drives…DVD and BluRay. Well, I had a bad connection in there somewhere, and a bad cable. I had to fish through there and order the needed pieces. They came in this morning and I got things sorted. Then it was off to destroy my daughters PC!!! All I wanted to do was something she had asked for anyway, which was change a few things, and maybe install Windows 10. Oh, what a mess the whole thing turned into. When I left her to get some sleep, I had just set the machine on resetting itself back to factory settings. Some of it is her own fault. She never does maintenance, never defrags, NEVER updates. GAH!

I am just a tad too OCD about my computer and laptops.

In other news, I still managed to watch some movies. Quite a few actually. I’m a vampire, remember, I never sleep.

I’m only going to list two here tonight.

These two movies caught me COMPLETELY off guard!!! I was expecting average movies. Okay movies. Meh movies.

They both turned out to be pretty fan-frikkin-tastic!

First up:

Scribbler_movieposter
The Scribbler

A young woman is facing her destructive multiple personalities using an experimental new procedure known as “The Siamese Burn.”

This movie was amazing to the senses. Visually stunning and well acted. The story-line was so much more than the tiny blurb given for the movie. The realm of psychology and peoples reactions in this film hit home in some ways. I loved it. Recommend, definitely.


infini-movie-poster 
Infini

An elite ‘search and rescue’ team transport onto an off-world mining-facility to rescue Whit Carmichael, the lone survivor of a biological outbreak.

I know, I know, you’re thinking ‘b-movie’, and it just may be, but some big money was spent on it, at least for the special FX. I went in for the ‘biological outbreak’ hook. OH MAN!! I WAS BLOWN AWAY! I LOVE THIS!  And the wonderful thing is, it still leaves you questioning. It still leaves you wondering. HIGHLY recommend. Another mind-bender in the end.


Well, thats tonights wrap up.

I’m pooped. And my face is all puffy.
~sad panda face~

No comments:

Post a Comment