Monday, September 14, 2015

Adulting

97
Yes, today was a success. I adulted perfectly, even after having a few beers to loosen me up.

The dinner was great. A restaurant I have never been to, but then, from what I hear its only been open a month or so. I was surprised it wasnt more crowded, but then again, here in the South the big Sunday dinner cooked by Momma's and NaNa's still reigns supreme.

The restaurant was like any other steak house these days. Peanuts that you just shell and chuck on the floor, big flat screen TVs set up everywhere playing all the sports.

The food was beyond my expectations however. I had beef tips, medium rare, with mushrooms and onion in gravy with seasoned rice and buttered corn. I also tossed in a few gator jalapeno bites with that. Sassy.

The Corona Extra was nice and cold, my limes fat and my salt...well...salty.

My dinner company was great and we all had a good time.

I since I looked like a girl today, I snapped some pictures of myself...I need to update my pages on here, since Zoe is no longer the lovely Purple Tressed Zombie Goddess that I once was. 

My niece, by the way, told me I now look like Cruella Deville.

~sighs~

zoeshorthair2 zoeshorthair3

I LOOK HORRIBLE WITH SHORT HAIR!!! ~wails and snots everywhere.~

Well, tonight is a shorty, because I have to actually go to bed with the help of some Ambien. I get my lift kit put opn my truck tomorrow. ~grins with glee~


See you later, my darlings!

zoeshorthair


PS: Which pic should I use on my static pages??

No comments:

Post a Comment