Friday, August 14, 2015

Tail of Two Kitties

IMG_20150814_1510473_rewind

As you can see above, Fat Cat has accepted little Jeffrey. They sniff on each other, and there is no more growling and hissing from Fat Cat. If anything, she ignores him for the most part.

Fat Cat still isnt up to 100% since her vet visit, and today Jeffrey seems to not be feeling well, but my daughter admitted she is probably over-feeding him.

I’m just glad Fat Cat is accepting him. I was really worried in the beginning. Now hopefully they will warm to one another even more, and start playing. Fat Cat isnt big on playing to begin with, but maybe the little one will revitalize her a little. She doesnt mind him playing with her toys.

The next step would be grooming sessions.

I foresee my daughter living with me for a good while, so the two kitties bonding is a good thing. And it opens doors for future kitties. My life long goal of becoming a true crazy cat lady is within reach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment