Monday, August 31, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day 30!!

30 day challenge

Day 30: Anything you want to post about
Well…I could post about anything, huh? No fear, dear readers, I wont torment you.

Really, lately I’ve just been moping, mourning and grieving the loss of Fat Cat. Its something that will take a long time for me to get over. As a matter of fact, having little man Jeffrey here is a little hard. I hear the jingle of the bell on his collar and expect Fat Cat to talk into the room, meowing and bitching at me for something, and instead I just get the little sir.

I plan on making a shadow box with her ceramic paw print and lock of hair the Funeral home gave me. I was going to put one of her favorite mousy toys in with it. I have all the materials needed, I just cant being myself to do it yet, same with framing and hanging her pictures.
The cat was such a huge part of my life.

I got a new TV monitor for the PC rig. I actually traded with someone. This one is an inch smaller, but what drew me to it was the small display stand. The other one was big and round and really did take up a lot of space when you toss in the keyboard sitting in front if it. This on has the hand tucked neatly under it.

My only main issue with it is the color settings. I cant get the just right. Something I’ll just have to get used to, I suppose. The same thing happened when I got the smaller secondary monitor.

Oh, and we cut a piece out of my desk at the bottom to accomodate all the wires and cords running behind my desk.

The right speaker wire did not survive the saw. Looks like I’ll be buying some new speakers today…lol.

I dont want to leave my house today. I really dont. But I have to take my new truck to the Ford dealership for a few things. My lighter plug is broken, and I need an extra key and clicker fob.  I also found out I need a new catalytic converter. Joy of joys.

When that is all taken care of, I am putting a 2 inch lift kit on the beast, 33″ tires, window guards and all my silly decals.

I went to Best Buy yesterday. Dangerous. I stood there staring at external hard drive. WHY??? I have TWO 1Ts already!!! I did buy three 16GB thumb drives. I tell you, I am obsessed with backing things up.

Its 10am and I’m still sitting in my jammies. I need to correct that and get my arse moving on taking care of things. A friend bought a new vehicle this weekend and I told them I would take them to pick it up this afternoon, so I need to take care of my own things now.

Blarg. I miss my cat.

I’m a sad panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment