Tuesday, August 4, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

30 day challenge

Day 3: Your day, in great detail
Well, I woke up at 5am, after about 2 hours of sleep. I had two cups of coffee, played with Fat Cat, checked some online things and then hopped in the shower.
I then had more coffee and chatted with the daughter as she got ready for work.
At 7:45am I left the house and went to my doctor’s appointment.
From there I went to Walgreens to drop off my prescription, and then I went to Office Depot, pretty much for shits and giggles.
I then went to the coffee shop and bought four of my favorite iced coffees and came home.
I cleaned up the house, loaded the dishwasher and had a bowl of noodles. I wrote some on my various role plays and got them posted.
I then commenced with installing Windows 10 on my big Rig of a computer. That was time consuming. It took an hour to install, only to fail and roll back to Windows 7. I looked up the error code that it had given me at the roll back and tried a few things which were suggested, such as unplugging my printer, webcam and USB hub from the computer, restarting and trying the install of Windows 10 again. After another hour…success! I then spend a few hours between the laptop and Rig customizing the look of my new OS, and syncing items. I am a stickler for my laptop and Rig backgrounds, icons, etc. looking the same and being in the same places. I’m weird, I know. I then hooked my webcam and whatnot back up and gave them a test run to make sure they were working and everything was A-Okay!
I then celebrated with a mini Lean Cuisine pizza and some apple juice.
The daughter came home late from work and we sat and chatted about this and that until she went to bed. I then took her car and went to Wal-Mart with a friend at 11pm…for shits and giggles. I bought some document frames, tea lights and smelly good melty waxy things.
I came home and put things away and spent some time with Fat Cat, giving her some wet food and fresh water. She’s been so lethargic lately, I am starting to worry.
I then opened up my games and did my gaming things, deciding somewhere along the way that chicken salad sandwiches sounded really good, so with the gaming out of the way, I made a batch of chicken salad with nice fine pieces of red onion, Cajun seasoning, paprika and red pepper. I set it in the fridge to let the flavors blend.
And now, here I am, writing this. It is 2:17am.

No comments:

Post a Comment