Saturday, August 22, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day 21

30 day challenge

Day 21: Turn on’s and off’s
Turn ons:
Cats
People who love cats
Big trucks and SUVs
Mens forearms. I dunno why. I find them sexy.
Cats
Coffee
Talking about cats and coffee
Having someone I can sit in total silence with and it not be awkward
A great smile.
Being alone. I am one of those people who is perfectly content being cut off from the outside world (as far as interacting with others). Give me high speed internet, my Rig or Laptop, my cat and my coffee and thats all I need.

++++

Turn offs:
Bad hygene
Bad teeth
Chewing with mouth open
Beards…facial hair period…dont like it much. It looks nice on quite a few guys that are sexy, just dont touch me with it.
Loud vehicles/motocycles: There is no reason on this earth I need to hear your vehicle/motorcycle from 2 miles away.
Children/babies
Dogs
Religious fanatics/bible thumpers
Politics
My coffee being too bitter
Green Bell Peppers
Pretty much people in general, but you all knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment