Tuesday, July 28, 2015

In the know... an update

11220073_10153212496626291_705614511887221066_n

Hello my darlings!
Only one short story tonight.

I’ve been taking care of my friend as I mentioned last week. They still arent back to work yet, and I STILL havent gotten things totally settled with my insurance since the truck got wrecked. So, I have been a little busy.

Today was the first day, however, that I havent been able to sit down and write at length. I managed one story.
But hey, at least it was something. My goal for this month was to write something every day based on prompts. I think I’ve managed pretty good. I want to make it a routine that lasts.

I know not all of my short stories are great, but like I said, it keeps me writing, even if I fall flat here and there. I think tonights short story will be like well enough.

I have been thinking of posting up more of my Role Play writing. Some of the characters mine deals with, and their situations, can be downright entertaining and hilarious. Not all this vampire stuff is serious. I like my roleplays to carry some humor too, and my characters are far from perfect creatures.

Fat Cat is having a hard time struggling with this heat this year. She is harking up hairballs every day. I totally need to get her in to be shaved down. Its also time for a medical checkup. She’ll be so pleased. >_>

I’ve also been rearranging my office… again… I swapped my newer laptop desk for the old one I bought years ago. It is much bigger and matches my main desk a lot better. That meant digging in the storage room to unearth the old desk and get them swapped without breaking my neck.

I really should clean out that storage room…but…uumm…nu.

Well my lovelies, enjoy tonights story to be posted next.

~hugs you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment