Friday, May 1, 2015

A brand new month

Camp-Winner-2015-Web-Banner

It is May first. A brand new month.

I finished Camp NaNoWriMo for April.

However, the end of April was full of tragedy for me in my little bubble of the world. Death, loss, heartbreak and challenges to overcome in the future.

My darling daughter is impacted the most. My heart bleeds for her. And there's only so much a momma can do for her baby.

I may not be updating as much, but I did promise some short stories, and I will deliver.

I just need some time with my family as my daughter goes through the mourning and grieving process. More will come in future posts and updates, the situation will be brought to light. I just ask you all to keep my little family in your thoughts.

~squishes you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment