Friday, April 10, 2015

Lost Motivation

so_much_fail_trollcat

I feel full of fail.

~head desks~
I have had a severe lack of motivation to do ANYTHING productive the last month now. My blog posts are sporadic, I'm sluggish about responses, I'm not doing much reading, I've given up on those contests I was aiming for and I'm falling behind in Camp Nanowrimo.

I had started completely rewriting my first couple of chapters of Book Two before sending them to my editor, and ~poof~ All my drive and motivation fled me.

I feel apathetic and lethargic.

Very depressed, that is for certain. People who know me have even noticed. I have not even gone to the coffee shop to sit down and write all week.

What's wrong with me? Where has my self confidence run off to? My motivation? My inner cheering section?

~sighs~

I will extend my apologies to anyone who's emailed me and I haven't responded yet, and I am TOTALLY behind on reading my favorite blogs.

Can anyone cheer me up? Set me back on track? Kick me in the ass?


On a side note, Fat Cat got her usual shave down and the groomer messed it up. She's supposed to get a 'Lion' cut. They forgot to shave her tail down to a little poof at the end. So, Fat Cat looks like a fat blubbery pink uddered Squirrel. >:[

No comments:

Post a Comment