Thursday, March 5, 2015

Miss me? Upcoming Stuffs....

Camp-Participant-2015-Web-Banner

Miss me? Heeelllooo…is this thing on? Anyone?

Okay. Well. I have some crucial things weighing upon me at the time, so I will be scarce for the month of March.

I will have a spotlight up tomorrow, but for the remainder of March there will be no other spotlights.

I have a dear one having surgery on Monday morning, and I’ve been getting their laundry done and meals prepared and just digging my heels in to take care of them. They will be out of work for close to three months, minimum. So I want to do all I can for them, which means driving them to appointments and stuff. They wont be able to drive. They are having shoulder surgery to fix a torn bicep tendon and shave off some bone spurs from the shoulder and rotater cup. Yeah, ouch. They can barely drive now, and cant reach over their head.

So, yeah, going to be spending time with them, and also work on finishing up my new office. All that’s left really is hanging all my pictures. I want to wash down the walls of dust and whatnot first though.

April marks Camp Nanowrimo. I will be participating to help get me writing again. I’ve got a tiny little 500 word count goal for every day in April. In July, for the second Camp Nano the word count goes up to a 1000 per day, I think, preparing you for the Big Nano in November. I’ve signed up to be a Municipal Liaison this year for my local area.

During Camp Nano in April I will be sharing snippets and excerpts of things I’ve written.

Oh, a high note: I’ve found myself a wonderful new editor for Book Two. After reading The Road of Darkness she spotting things that were missed. I want Book Two to be flawless, and I am sure she will be able to bring something to the table to make that possible. I heart her.

I’ve gotten 4 reviews on Amazon for The Road of Darkness and I feel they are all great. I felt people were honest in their perception of the plot and characters. 2 five stars, 1 four star and 1 three star. It makes me happy in my pants!

My girls miss me at the Coffee Shop, but I make sure between errands I stop in through the drive thru and let them know I haven’t gotten squished by any of the furniture I had moved from one side of the house to the other.

Fat cat has fully embraced our new office. She sits at the window and watches all the little birdies and squirrels I have set bird seed and food out for.

I complained once before about how the heating and AC ducts don’t seem to work in this room. The temperatures had gotten in the high 70s this week and I had the windows open, it was great. But now the weather has turned cold again, in the 30s. So I have two space heaters. Fat cat thoroughly enjoys plopping her big butt down in front of them and basking in the heat while blocking it from reaching me. >_<

Well, its time for me to go rinse my purple hair dye out. FABULOUS!!!!

Be sweet my loves, and I’ll check back in a few days! If anyone needs me, or even want to just chat, don’t hesitate to email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment