Friday, February 13, 2015

GoFundMe No More

Dunce-cap-in-corner
I’ve deleted my GoFundMe  page. Not a single penny donated. Imma loser.
I’ll keep the PayPal donation button here on my sidebar of the site though. Any little bit helps, even though only one generous precious person has donated 5bux.
Did I not advertise enough? Did I not tweet enough? Did I not grovel enough?
Who knows.
I do know that this bottle of Japanese Plum wine, so elegantly served in a mason jar has given me a ‘to hell with it’ attitude.
I guess the dreaded Valentines day thing inst helping. Feeling like a total loser at this point. Book isn’t doing well, life isn’t doing well, home isn’t doing well, finances aren’t doing well. But…I guess that’s life, and its not exclusive to me. Many people the world over are in my same spot. They probably don’t have a prescription for Klonopin, Hydrocodone and a big bottle of Japanese Plum wine and a mason jar to ease their sorrows.
I’m going to go sit in a corner and wallow. Wallowing is good. Wallowing is safe. Wallow, wallow, wallow.
Ah well, maybe some lovely person will come along and sweep my worries away…before the wine does…lol.
Oh, contest update..only 1 book left up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment