Thursday, February 5, 2015

Little furry set-backs

IMG_20150205_182803_rewind
And this is why I’ve gotten next to nothing accomplished today.
How can I disturb this?
This adorable lil wench taking up all my space.
LOOKIT THAT FAT BELLEH!!!
Seriously, I got nothing done today. I will admit to being in some pain today and broke down and took my hydrocodone. It leaves me pretty listless and useless.
I need to work on this weeks Spotlights.
Tomorrow is shopping day. Oh. Joy. Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, Publix for groceries. Ick. All those people. However, I’m getting up early to do it all to hopefully avoid the bulk of the masses. I need two new tires and brakes for my beast of a truck, and that will leave me without a vehicle for the weekend. Boo.
I’m well stocked on coffee and sweetened condensed milk though. I’ll survive.
Spotlights should be up by morning! If you’re in this weeks Spotlight, expect an email! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment