Sunday, February 8, 2015

A little Help please. :(

cat
Okay my lovely peeps. I am in need of some reviews for my book The Road of Darkness. Amazon is offering it for a dollar off, and Google is offering at almost 1.50 off right now. But really, if you are really really really interested and can provide a pretty quick review and post to all the leading sites, I will send a free copy of either the pdf or epub version, your choice.
Things aren’t going well. I know, I know, I haven’t given it much time. But at the same time, I haven’t been able to do any powerhouse marketing and advertising either, because most of it costs and arm, leg and first born. The ‘free’ stuff isn’t as free as they let on. And I’ve submitted to free review sites, but they want like 3-6 months. Cripes! The next book will be out by then..lol. My PayPal Donation button has yielded me an entire $5. and my GoFundMe $0.
~sigh~ Am I rushing things? Honestly, I know I am not the most patient person in the world. I was absent that day when patience was handed out. I stood in the boob line twice. >_>
Anywho. If anyone would like to help me out, email me at zoe.ambler5@gmail.com, or zoeambler@zoeambler.com.
Thank you lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment