Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wha....?

Yes, a cat with a snot-bubble. Its my ‘spirit animal’.

I get sick a go away for a little bit and everything goes to pot!!!!
WORDPRESS?!?! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!
People I absolutely adore are pretty much being forced off, or into silence. OM (aopinionatedman), known for his Harsh Reality, is getting slammed by WP.
And here, I CANT REBLOGGED! I cant reblog anyone. I wanted to reblog for a journal/magazine I support, calling for submissions…it wont even let me reblog something so harmless as that.
UGH!
I’m sending a bag of toxic snot to WordPress.
Gross, I know. But you haven’t seen the ‘swear like a drunken sailor’ side of me. Gross is a step up, trust me.
Also…SO MANY of you have left well wishes since I got sick, and I haven’t had time to go and comment on each of them….SO TO ALL OF YOU….THANK YOU!!! You touch me by stopping by, seeing how I’m doing here in Zoe-world.
This whole WP shenanigans though, its starting to tick me off. Of course, its due to 1. Someone was a whiner, or 2. Someone abused the system.
I am voting on the whiner. They are everywhere.
Okay, I had to get that out of my system. And wanted to thank those of you who have left ‘get well’ comments and stuff.
I’ll send you all tissues! NO! NOT USED! Well, unless you’re into that kinda thing…I’m not judging…>_>

No comments:

Post a Comment