Saturday, January 24, 2015

Out of Order...

10906388_10155758654105377_1622669738637670239_n
Yes, I know, I didn’t make a post. ~sighs~
I really enjoy posting at least once a day, I really do. But I got tied up in some other business yesterday and just didn’t get to it. I did check my mail a lot, just to be sure I didn’t miss anything mega-important. I haven’t even looked at my Facebook in the last 24 hours. Well, okay, I do that quite often. I despise Facebook. And Twatter, erm…Twitter…Tweeter…whatever…
I have a very good post on the way, however, thanks to some back and forth mailing between Patricia and myself. Its going to have to go on the back burner for now though.
Some pressing family matters have come up, and my daughters grandpa (not my dad) is in the poorest of health. They are not expecting him to last the week.
So there will be a trip to Montgomery today, and then again if anything further happens.
She is not close with her fathers father. He’s not the nicest person in the world. But he is her family. Its only right she pay respect.
So my head is getting an ‘out of order’ sign slapped on it just in case I go missing for a few days. Montgomery isn’t far from here at all, but who knows on how much time we’ll have to spend up there and how much time I’ll be able to sit at the lappy to compose anything.
The only thing I managed to accomplish today was making myself look decent. Meaning I touched up my hair. I really gotta get the kid to trim it for me. Ugh.
I hope you all enjoyed this weeks spotlights and are checking out my new friends! Remember, if you are interested in being in the spotlight, don’t hesitate to contact me!
~snugs you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment