Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jan 15. Bublish


Bublish

I found Bublish when trying to market my book. I fell in love with it. I admit, I didn’t use it to the fullest potential, but today I sat in on a webinar thingy and learned a lot.

Bublish is going to be my new best friend, other than blogging, to promote.

Its simple to use, for both the author, and the reader.The general idea is that you upload your book, or even just chapters at a time if its ‘in progress’, and then you make ‘rough cut bubbles’…basically ‘excerpts’ to preview the chapter some for the readers. You can make them as long or short as you please. The dashboard allows you to directly tweet and FB that you published a rough cut bubble.
People interested can go and check it out. They can follow you. Retweet you, slap you on their FB.

In the coming weeks there are changes coming to the platform. A comment section, and a unique ‘follow’ setting. This ‘Follow’ setting will allow readers to follow that author and receive emails of the rough cut bubbles all fancy-like, and wont have to worry about missing out if it gets buried under all the other social media. It will also allow authors to connect one on one with readers, but allowing them to contact readers personally with email updates, promo’s, special sneak peaks, etc.

In the next month, I am adding more ‘The Road of Darkness’ bubbles, and I will start uploading and sharing bubbles for book two, The Path of Redemption.

You can find my Bublish Profile here: http://bublish.com/author/view/4318

Oh, I’ll still post book excerpts here, but for those wishing to be updated, without having to hunt, and like the idea of getting a fancy smancy email (when it gets implemented) sign on up…its frrreeeee. 

You can also find a whole slew of other authors you might be interested in as well!

Okay…Its med time!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment