Thursday, January 8, 2015

How the 'Spotlight' feature will work for my guests...

My brain is not cooperating with me today due to this horrific chest cold and the painkillers they put me on for the jaw pain from the arthritis.
However, I wanted to take a moment to update everyone on how the ‘Spotlight‘ is going to work.
All the lovely authors and bloggers that have shown interest and have been kind enough to work with me will get a blog post here, on zoeambler.com, as well as Blogher and my Blogspot.
Here on zoeambler.com you will also get a static page with your works, links and Q&A that I will leave up for about a week, with regular tweets. It will also show up on my Facebook and other social media accounts.
So all in all, its some good coverage. :)
Thank you to all who have shown interest, and have had patience as I seem to be hitting a snag health-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment