Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Discouraged

medium_Writing_Comic_by_Writers_Write
So, I a back, as you can see. Thank you all for your patience, and show of support.
Its good to be back, really.
My mood is in a funk, however. More irritation than anything.
I was on my way out this morning, and told ‘whats the hurry, you don’t have a job.’
Untitled 
So, evidently to this person writing books isn’t a ‘job’.
I think I hate this person.
Anyway. I’m here in the safety of my coffee shop. Maybe its not a job, but I still have a book to write.
I am also considering a change of scenery, as in…a move. My daughter is grown and more than capable of taking care of herself. I am considering moving closer to either my older sister, or perhaps my parents, which would mean another country altogether.
I really hate leaving this area though. I’m comfortable here. My doctors are here. I know where to go when I need something. Its just…comfortable.
But maybe its time for a change. New place, new people. The familiar faces of family. I really hate the thought of leaving my daughter though, and she wouldn’t be able to just conveniently visit, especially if I moved to be closer to my parents. They live down in Guatemala. Moving to be closer to my older sister would just have me moving about 4 hours away, to Atlanta, Ga..  I really hate Atlanta, though. Its too big for me.
The other problem with moving to be close to my parents, is I don’t speak a lick of Spanish. I have a hard time just ordering at Taco Bell. :P
~sighs~
So, I am pretty discouraged with things right now. Very stressed. I hate being stressed. I cant focus on the things I need to when stressed. I’m easily distracted, and find myself sitting here with my mind wondering.
Blah.
Its time to get back on the ball, however. I have an inbox full of mail, a couple days worth of blog posts to read through, etc.. And then getting back to work on book two. But, seeing as it isnt a ‘job’, I guess I wont rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment