Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Disappearing… :(

I really hate to do it, but for health reasons I’m going to have to put things on hold and disappear for a few days.
This chest cold has gotten worse and worse, and the ear thing has gotten more painful along with it.
I need some down town, away from the PC, to just lounge in bed with some books, or better yet, force myself in to sleep.
I’m not doing anyone any good right now. I cant come up with decent posts, and in that, I would be failing the guests I have lined up.
So, for now, I am stepping away to rest and recuperate. I am even stepping away from my gaming, placing my characters in ‘time out’.
I hope you all are happy and healthy and I look forward to catching up with you all soon. Sorry for any inconveniences this might cause. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment