Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cross Promotion! Its still on!

Yes, even though I’m still in this weird liquifying state, I am still attempting to keep my ‘Spotlight’ feature running. I know many of you haven’t heard back from me yet with your questions and requests for your stuff, but I will get to it, I promise.
I did get a chance to do at least two more weeks worth of double headers though. GO ME!
Tomorrow we will see two new faces in the spotlight, highlighting their stuff!
Oh, and to those of you with manly bits, if you could be dolls and email me if still interested in participating, that would be lovely.
I’m trying to make this as painless as possible for everyone involved. So here’s how things will go.
I have a standard set of 10 Zoe-esque questions…a set for authors and a set for bloggers. I will spotlight both, because amazing talent comes in all forms.
If you email me, I’ll shoot you off a copy of the questions, and you fill them out and send me anything relevant. Book covers, websites, book buy links, etc.
All I ask is the same in return. I’ll scratch your back, you scratch mine. I WARN YOU…I HAVE ROAMING HANDS!!! >_>
I think cross-promotion is great, even for bloggers. Everyone has their own fan-base, its good to introduce those fans to something they might otherwise not see.
So, my lovely ones, I will call to a close for this evening.
Please consider my offer. zoeambler@zoeambler.com or zoe.ambler5@gmail.com will work for contacting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment