Monday, January 12, 2015

Blogging 101 and other thangs….

The assignments I’ve slacked off on:
Today’s assignment: create and publish your About page, and adapt it for a widget on your home page.
Today’s assignment: create and upload a simple header, background, or both. Already done? Try a custom widget.
Will I bother? Nupe. I think I’m doing fine enough on my own without this whole blogging U. Maybe if they threw in something I haven’t tried yet, sure. Or maybe a blogging 201. Eh, We’ll see.
So what have I been doing with my time you may wonder?
I had planned on talking to tons of people and interviewing them and stuff like that.
Nope.
I have been wallowing in bed. Snotting everywhere. Coughing everywhere. Sweating everywhere.
Snotting more. Lets not leave out that gooey little detail.
I DO feel better…I just feel like I’m melting. Through my nose.
I am getting some good rest though, which I suppose is a plus.
My appetite could be better though. Yanno, I tried to have some noodles today, I thought I was going to be sick! WASTE OF NOODLES!!! NNOO!!!!
So, I’m chilling at the moment, blowing my nose or sneezing every 5 minutes as I drink some coffee.
I just wanted to get at least one post in.
Hopefully I’ll be back on track tomorrow.
Cheers!
Oh, I’d high five you…but snot…yanno…Bleh…

No comments:

Post a Comment