Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Help me! Help me!!






So far, I have not used 'writing prompts' or 'blog prompts'. I've just been sort of winging it, posting what just sort of spews out of my head.

I'm finding some prompts to be sort of interesting. I don't really know if I want to use them, however.

I learned during NaBloPoMo in November that sometimes I get stuck on what to write on that would be interesting. I'm doing Decembers NaBloPoMo, but only submitting through my Official Sites Blog and then cross posting it to BlogHer.

I still want to manage a blog a day here on blogger though. And I need to learn all I can about the functions and advantages of Blogger. I haven't explored how to make it really worth looking at, and how to promote myself and my upcoming books with it.

So, I think I may use 'prompts' here and there. I'm hesitant, because my views on some things are a little skewed...lol. Don't want to frightened people away!

I would like readers to perhaps comment with things they'd like to see me write about or share here, or on the domain site. Since this Blogger is more of the personal side of me, I don't have a problem with more personal content. If its good enough, I'll cross post it to the domain. I will give credit for the question or prompt to the submitter, of course. I'll even link their own blog or site. I mean, that's what this is all about, right? Finding and promoting one another, making an online community of like minded people, or just sharing and following those who interest you?

I will admit, I haven't explored Blogger much. I've focused way more on my domain and promoting myself and books there. I DO want to be more involved here on Blogger/Blogspot.

So I welcome anyone who reads to comment. I'll follow and share, and we can all make a nice happy (demented) family!!!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment