Monday, December 29, 2014

Gettin' real tired...

Yeah, getting real tired of having to be a grown up.
All I wanted to do was run to town and pretty much go window shopping. Alone. By myself. Sans company.
So that seemed okay…until.
Until I start getting ‘lists’ of things I should stop and pick up.
I didn’t want to deal with lines and crowds and checkouts. I just wanted to browse, and be alone to ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ at things I had no intention of purchasing.
Why can people not leave me alone enough to just go looking at stuff?
Then I got called selfish.
~head desks~
I totally give up on today. And its just barely 1pm. I am finally feeling better, pain-wise, and just wanted to get out of the house a little.
But no.
SO…being the stubborn mule that I am, I am camping out in my office today with the fat cat and locking the door. Piss on everyone.
I’ve been trying to write, but have been wholly uninspired. I have people on my games requesting RPs, and I just cant think of good starters or reasons for my character to be interacting with theirs. Its frustrating.
I just thought getting out of the house, ALONE, would refresh my mind, listening to some tunes as I drive, people watching, etc., might kick start something in my head.
But apparently I’m not allowed to step foot out of my own house without having to cater to everyone else’s needs.
DAMMIT I AM GROUCHY!!!
My zombie apocalypse isn’t coming soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment