Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dec 17/14: Last nights meltdown

Yeah, so. Yesterdays good mood was completely obliterated by a ‘friend’. Still a little sore about all that.

Its the reason I hate being such a sensitive person. I’ve known most of the people on my private Facebook account for YEARS, having met them through gaming and such. To have someone poke at me like they did just really set me off.

I went and got all emo. If you read the rant, you were probably thinking ‘what the…?’.

I keep a private Facebook, under a different screen name. It’s my gaming Facebook. Like I said, I’ve known those people over 12 years or more. To be dissed upon by one of them really got to me.

HOWEVER…today is a new day. I’m going to just shove it all down and move on. I wont let it bring me down any further.

I have no one to blame but myself. And I apologize to you, my readers, for my emo, whiney meltdown, for something you were totally oblivious to as it stemmed from someplace you don’t have access to and are able to see what sparked it all.

I lost sight of my professionalism. Oh, come on, who are we kidding…I have a hard time grasping the whole ‘be professional’ thing. I am who I am.

I’ll behave…I promise. Okay, that’s a lie.

DON’T RUN AWAY!!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment