Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dec 10, 2014 Ooops



So I didn't post yesterday. My bad. I had really meant too, honest!!!

I just couldn't seem to get out of bed. I had missed my bed after my mini-vacation. I did the bare minimum yesterday. I tweaked with the official page, answered email...and that's pretty much as far as it went.

Today I am working on getting my groove back in my routine. I'm currently at my coffee shop, where I am usually the most productive. I have my music strapped to my head (Five Finger Death Punch is the current playlist) and I'm enjoying all the familiar faces here in my little world.

Vacations are great. I got a lot done while I was in Pensacola, but nothing beats being at home in your own familiar things. Going away for a few days makes you appreciate them more.

So, the book is slated for a December 22 release if things keep on a good track. YAY!!! Book Two will be out in early spring.

My erotica collection will be out starting in late spring, one book per 2 months I believe. It is a series based around one pivotal character. I wont reveal too much more than that.

So, its lovely to be home, here in my coffee shop, with those beloved scents and sounds.

Oh, and my fat cat missed me so much. It makes me feel good.

I am a happy purple haired girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment