Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12/16/2014: The woes of being a fluffy cat

Its was that time again. Time for fat cat to get all pretty. She hates it, but I hate wearing and eating her fur. So off to the vet she went for her quarterly shave! Oh, does she hate it. But look how pretty!!!

Before


After


So pretty and sleek-ish. So she's a little flabby here and there. Dont tell her that, you'll hurt her feelings!
I leave her head fluffy and a little poof on her tail. She looks like a lion. Rawr.

I gave the house a sprucing as well. Laundry, kitchen, bathroom. Oh. Joy.

I have been terribly slack online however. When I take a little break, I read and comment on blogs. I've behaved and stayed away from gaming for the most part.

I have serious work to do this week. I have a book to promote!!! I've been asked to guest blog, so I have to prepare something for that. I need to make my official site look spiffy with the various links to my book.

So, I'm taking the rest of the day off. Sort of.

Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment