Sunday, November 2, 2014

NaBloPoMo: Day Two: Peepers






Blogging has become an art form. I dont profess to be any good at it. Thats the whole point of this daily challenge.
On my site, I posted my challenge based on how bloggers let us peep into their worlds.
I dont want to just dual post the same content as I had done yesterday, but I wanted to keep with the same theme.

It is quite a challenge to think of something to post and share every single day. Some use prompts that are available.

Though most just seem to pour their hearts out, letting their brains open up and flow onto the page (so to speak). Some are humorous, some are serious, some are inspiring.

I myself will more than likely shift to the sillier side of life. Thats just how I am. I love to find the humor in things. Random stories of my home life, seeing how I take great joy in driving everyone around me insane. :D

CATS! You can expect cats. I love cats. Cats have dominated the interwebz and I am a firm supporter of their endeavors.

So read on, my reader friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment