Thursday, November 27, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day TwentySeven: Thanks

Feeling like this cat up here after shoving all that holiday food in you? I call it a Food Coma.
I went out, had a dinner at Ryans. Paid way too much, as it was a buffet, and well, I only eat about 4 ounces of food. So, yeah. Not worth the price, but I enjoyed my company. We had a very nice time.
Then I came home and attempted to get some sleep. I brought out the big guns. My prescription to 2mg of Ambien.
I slept for about 4 hours. No, no where near enough, but at least its something.
So, what have I got to be thankful for today?
My loved ones
My friends
My growing community of friends and followers, supporters and fans here on my site
The hopeful success of my book, and coming series
My fat cat. We can not leave out my fat cat.
I’m thankful for the medications that keep me from being, well, a homicidal maniac. Having such an imagination that I do, I could be a rather dangerous person when you think about it. Thank you Doctors!!!
Thank you to the people I met through NaNo this year. I made some friendships that will outgo the NaNo month.
I’m thankful for coffee and sweetened condensed milk. Heaven.
I may be a scrooge and anti-holiday person, but that doesn’t mean I don’t value what I have.
Have a good day all, tell those that mean something to you that they do indeed mean something to you. Cuddle, hug, kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment