Monday, November 24, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day TwentyFour: The Doldrums

I am having a weird day.

Its been both nice, and boring.

My cat has an appointment to see the vet tomorrow. Oh joy oh joys. But the poor petite has licked an open wound on to her tummy where the dog had bitten her. She's in pain, and I dont like when my poor petite is in pain.

I've written a lot today, surprisingly, seeing how I keep going and laying down. And I noticed I dont have music playing. Very odd. I usually always have music playing.

I've been considering writing something along the lines of 'flash fiction'. I've never really done it before. Challenge accepted! Now to think of something that isnt oozing with smut. >_>

Oh, now that I think of fat cats appointment tomorrow, I have one myself in the morning. Oh, my Tuesday is looking splendid, isnt it? ~gouges self in eyes~

On a bright now, I just ate a piece of pie. Custard pie. Yums.

I've been thinking about what I'm going to do with some of my time when NaBloPoMo is over. I do believe the next time I participate it will only be with one of my blogs. I need to stop being such an over-achiever.

My book is slated to be released near December 1st or so. Excitement! And then there are the Holidays. Ew. I'm not a big fan of holidays. Unless we're talking about my birthday, which should indeed be a National Holiday. ~sage nods~


No comments:

Post a Comment