Friday, November 28, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day TwentyEight: Insomia Frustration

I haven't been sleeping again. I have a lovely prescription for 2mg of Ambien. Its not helping like it usually does.

Usually, it doesnt bother. I guess I really WANT to sleep right now. The weather is colder and I have a lot of aches and pains, and would rather just snuggle into bed and sleep away blissfully.

But I find myself up and about, full of pain, two hours after lying down. And I'm not the sort that can just lay about in bed. If I'm awake, I have to get up, have to do things. I'm not a sit and do nothing sort.

I could be getting productive things done, but the pain is distracting. And the worn out feeling. I have managed to get my book sorted, mostly. Thats a frustration post for another day. ~sighs~



No comments:

Post a Comment