Saturday, November 22, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day Twenty-Two: Day of the Living...no...





Today I am not feeling my greatest.

I've done laundry, had a nice lunch out with a loved one, made a post to my Official Site, and now I just want to crawl into my bed with my pounding headache and snooze.

But NNnnnnOOOoooo...I have other things I need to do first. Okay, I dont HAVE to, they are just gaming things, but I'd like to get them done.

I feel like death warmed over. Hmm...very zombie-ish, if I accurately knew what being a zombie really felt like.

I should bite someone, just to see. At the very least, lick someone.

Its not often that I have headaches and ewie feelings. I'm pretty darn healthy. Maybe what I need is indeed some sleep.

So, I'll put it on the list of things to consider doing today. Maybe I will, maybe I wont. I'm a rebel like that. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment