Sunday, November 30, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day Thirty: I need MINIONS

I have decided I need a horde of minions. I need this horde of minions for several reasons.

First off, WORLD DOMINATION!

I also need more readers. I am craving interaction in the worst way. I need confidence boosts, I need support, I need someone telling me I'm doing okay, things will be okay, and don't give up.

Today marks the end of NaNoWriMo, which I successfully finished two books in record time on. Yay me.

Today also marks the end of NaBloPoMo, however, I did sign up for it again for the month of December, but only with my Official domain. I get no feedback here, so I'm going to just reserve this place for 'scraps', more or less.

I do need more promotion for my site however. More Facebook followers, more domain followers, and more people telling me to press on, don't give up, and things are going to be alright. Moral support, more or less.

I want to interact with people, too. Share industry stories, nightmares, tips and pit-falls.

I am going to give my hand at writing some 'flash fiction', because I've never really done it before, and it seems like something that would be challenging to me.

I'm supposed to be at home right now, putting up that Christmas tree. UGH!

Yeah, I'm hiding out at the coffee shop. >_>

That Zombie Apocalypse I ordered isn't arriving soon enough. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment