Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaBloPoMo: Day One





So the challenge is a blog post a day. I think I can do that.

There are a lot of site and books and the like that offer daily prompts to help you along, but I think I might fly by the seat of my pants unless I see a prompt that really inspires or moves me.

Writing is very important to me. Its my calm, its my freedom. I have tons of little word docs tucked away on thumb-drives, DropBox, the PC, the lappie, and the external drive.

I do plan on turning them all into published works. Its an exciting time to be a writer. Its also a little scary too. There is so much talent out there. But, to me, its not a competition. We all have this creative drive within us, seeking an outlet. We all are expressing ourselves, whether we seek to publish and share with the world or not.

I'm also participating in NaNoWriMo. Yeah, I like to bite off a lil more than I can chew sometimes. But its fun for me. When I'm not plugging away at writing myself, I like to try to encourage others out there who need a little moral support.

So sit back people. Every day there should be something up here. My insane little ramblings.

If I miss a day, please, feel free to poke me with a stick. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment