Wednesday, November 19, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day Nineteen: I feel pretty...







YES! I’m a real girl! LOL.

Its not often that I slap on make-up. I dont care for it. But it makes me feel pretty sometimes to do it. I’m just not a girly-girl. I usually feel like a painted harlot after 15 minutes. :D
But, it was time for some new pictures. I hate pictures. But they are a necessary evil. In pictures you can see all your outward flaws. I dont know many people who like looking at their own pictures without saying some sort of comment on how they look in a negative manner.
But, alas, I gave in. At least my hair looks really nice. Its usually my best feature. You know why? BECAUSE ITS PURPLE!!!
Yes, I’m in an insanely good mood today. I have no idea why. I have a lot of pressure on me right now, but I’m just sort of blowing it all off at the moment.
I’m enjoying scrolling through blogs, commenting here and there. I’ve been doing some research. And then there are the things I’m like completely avoiding, like managing my budget. :/
So, enjoy the silly pictures of me all gussied up like a painted tart!

No comments:

Post a Comment